Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

Super Bowl 45 Predictions

Well one more week folks, and we get to see who's gonna take home the coveted Vince Lombardi trophy.Feb,6 in Dallas, the Pittsburgh Steelers will try to make it they're 7th overall all time.The Green bay Packers will have their shot at a 4th title respectively.Me ...myself I think Green bay is gonna bring the old hardware back to it's original home on Sunday.Only one thing is for certain.."Black and Yellow" will either be the most popular or un-popular song in the nation after the smoke clears.LOL.So here is my take on the game,and the teams who're playing in Super Bowl 45
 To me the Steelers always find a way to win.I don't know if it's luck or by the shear grace of god,but they do.Rashard Mendenhall looked good running the ball against the Jets and Big Ben has the experience and poise to lead his team to the promised land.You know after all the controversy at the beginning of the season I thought they would barely make the playoffs.Now once again they're the AFC champs go figure.Seen something on ESPN whereas the starting C for Pittsburgh may be injured.I hope the back-up is ready cause he's gonna have his hands full with Green bay's NT B.J. Radji.
As far as the Packers go,well they're my pick.Their road to the Super Bowl this year is eerily similar to Pittsburgh a few years back in Detroit.When Pittsburgh, a 6th seed like the Pack this year went on to take one home for Coach Cowher,and the Bus Jerome Bettis.GB has faced three of this years most explosive offenses,and they're still ticking.Aaron Rodgers has yet to have a breakout game yet in the playoffs I hope he lives by the mantra save the best for last.He is going to have his hands full as well with a Steelers D thats is just outright stingy on the run.Look for Rodgers to open up the play book a lil and try to get Troy Polamalu as winded as possible...if indeed that is possible.
So I never said it wasn't going to be close,but my pick for the record is Green Bay over Pittsburgh 27-13 big plays early in the game along with special teams give the advantage to the Packers.I guess we'll have to wait and see won't we?As the old say'n goes.Thats why they play the game.So break out those terrible towels,and those cheese heads I think this one is going to be classic.Stay tuned in to my blog next week for my follow up story where I will wonder what went wrong,or a 1500 page essay on I told you so.LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment