Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Foodstamps AA/NA

Today I went and applied for food stamps......
And yes ya boy DoneDaDa is not a millionaire yet so every little bit would help me right now
.Being I have had past drug convictions I gotta go to these AA NA meetings to get assistance....
So I guess if I want to eat good next month I got to sacrifice and listen to other peoples problems for an hour or two...........
Not only that I have to get a sponsor within 6 weeks.....
So yeah kinda depressed today....
Just don't feel like hearing other peoples excuses.....
I mean I have to listen to my own everyday and that to me is enough....
I'm in denial because I don't believe I have a problem....
I used to I'm not gonna front on you all about that....
I wish those people who want me to do this could see me 3 years ago compared to today....
I'm a totally different person.....
If you know me personally you know I'm not lying about this....
3 years ago I weighed 165 lbs and I drank and did drugs everyday......
I had been on that route for like 2 years.......
I had a good friend who helped me quit....
More like made me quit.....
And I stayed clean for like a year.....
Well I had a relapse and me and that person are not friends no more.....
So back to addiction I went head first......
I finally landed somewhere where I can stay away from bad influences and people........
Today I am 215lbs and honestly I have my set backs,but I'm nothing like I used to be.
I still drink but not much maybe every other weekend I have a beer or 12 hahahah ......
But I don't see this as a problem...
I have control over it.....
It's not a everyday thing no more.....
What irks me about all this is only the drug felons have to go through this.......
What about all the other mofos I see drawing welfare and foodstamps they don't send them all to AA/NA Couldn't wouldn't be room for everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment